Monday, August 3, 2009

Drake Fell Again...Lil Wayne's Reaction!

So Drake slips and fall again while performing with lil wayne...then after the people help drake off the stage lil wayne says “This n—- really got a bad leg, I thought that was just on the T.V. show…Give it up for Drizzy Drake.” before he knew drakes injury was actually serious but he will be getting surgery done..this is what drake says on his twitter..."All is well...on the bus laying down...getting surgery this week but I'm walking. Thank my whole YM family for the help! Lion Hearts!"

5 comments:

  1. LMAO - oh man funny


    check out my page and follow.

    andrewtopoftheline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog

    authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

    its worth readingg i promiseee;;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that a few days back, effin hilarious.


    Check out my blog and leave a comment (:
    coverupsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog iz relly dope , check out my blog you meet likw it and it would mean alot if you would follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn how you fall doing the two step

    and he was lip synching



    Ill follow you if you follow me

    ReplyDelete